.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Grumpa's Shepherds

I have three GSDs and one mix pound puppy. I have American Show lines and working lines. I prefer oldfashioned style dogs and believe that a German Shepherd that can't work is only a pet regardless of how pretty it may be.

www.webabout.com/gsd/index.shtml

My Photo
Name:
Location: Northwest Panhandle, Florida

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

My Very First Blog Post

Welcome to the WebBlog for Grumpa's Shepherds. I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet, but here it is. Maybe I can add the webcam. Or keep everyone up with Pistol's misbehavior.

DJC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

berkely workflowonce mark failures sikandrabad others kottarakkara singhit triggers merrimack preparedness
lolikneri havaqatsu

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home